How to paste adsense code in html?
If you are using AdSense to monetize your website, you will need to paste AdSense code in the HTML of your website. This is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. In this article, we will go over how to paste AdSense code in HTML.
Step 1: Get Your AdSense Code
Before you can paste AdSense code in HTML, you will need to obtain the code from your AdSense account. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your AdSense account.
- Click on “Ads” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on “Ad units.”
- Click on “New ad unit.”
- Select the type of ad you want to create.
- Configure your ad settings.
- Click on “Create.”
- You will now see your ad code. Click on “Copy code.”
Step 2: Paste AdSense Code in HTML
Now that you have your AdSense code, it’s time to paste it in the HTML of your website. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your website’s content management system (CMS).
- Navigate to the page where you want to display the AdSense ad.
- Open the HTML editor.
- Paste the AdSense code where you want the ad to appear.
- Save your changes.
Step 3: Check Your AdSense Ads
After you have pasted the AdSense code in HTML, it’s important to check that the ads are displaying correctly on your website. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the page where you pasted the AdSense code.
- Refresh the page.
- Check that the AdSense ad is displaying correctly.
- Click on the ad to make sure it is clickable and leads to the correct destination.
Pasting AdSense code in HTML is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily add AdSense ads to your website and start earning money. Just remember to check that the ads are displaying correctly and leading to the correct destination.