Keyword Everywhere – SEO Tool
Keyword Everywhere is a Keyword research tool. Its browser add-on will be simply put in on both Chrome or Firefox. The most effective part is that this tool present you month-to-month search quantity, CPC and competitors information of keywords on a number of web sites. You should use it for keyword research in your blog website.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”1750″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
What type of data it shows
This tools reveals you Search Volume of a keyword. As the term implies, keyword search volume refers to the number of searches for a specific keyword in a given timeframe. Keyword search volume is usually averaged over a set timeframe to provide entrepreneurs/marketers with a general idea of a search term’s competitiveness and overall volume. Here, Search Volume is an average of the entire searches that people have performed for a keyword per month over the last one year.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Cost Per Click
Cost per click (CPC) is a paid advertising term where an advertiser pays a cost to a publisher for every click on an ad. CPC is used to determine costs of showing users ads on search engines, Google Display Network for AdWords, social media platforms and other publishers.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
The Adwords competition is a gauge of the number of advertisers that are running ads on Google adwords for that specified keyword.
12 Month Trend
Individual monthly search volumes for the last 12 months let you see whether the keyword is seasonal or recently trending. Means you can guess that whether keyword trend will increase or decrease using this metrics.
Google offers free tool to find the keyword trend in past time period. You can also compare trending of 5 keywords at a time.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Whether Keyword Everywhere is Free OR Paid
This tool has both free and paid versions, to use this tool you need to download its browser extension and install. When you search on google with any keyword, its metrics will be shown on right side by tool.
The price of this tool is also very low, to use this paid tool you need to pay $10 a year.
The paid version has the following features
- Everything the free version has with accurate monthly search volume, CPC, competition & 12 month trend data.
- Historical volume data in the trend charts for Google & YouTube from 2004
- Support for 15+ websites, including Google, YouTube, Amazon, Bing, Google Search Console, Google Analytics.
- Import your keywords to see accurate monthly search volume, CPC, and competition for them.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]You need to purchase credits only if you want to see the monthly search volume, CPC, and competition numbers.
Every time the extension gets volume data for a single keyword, it uses up one of your credits. Here is an article with more details on how credits work.
If you only care about the keywords shown in the Related & PASF widgets, the URL traffic metrics & keywords, YouTube insights & tags, then you can use the extension for free without any need to pay.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
How to Setup
If you want to purchase credits, then you need to follow the instructions below
- Sign up for an API key and set it up.
- Click the “K” icon at the top right of your browser. In the popup that opens, at the bottom, you will find the link to buy credits.
- Clicking this link will take you to the pricing page where you can choose the package you want to buy.
- Once the payment goes through, your account will automatically get the credits you’ve purchased.